beth koritz, lpc | resilience road
Does your life feel like a check list?
√ get a good job
√ buy a house
√ fall in love, marry
√ have kids
√ who am I ???
• Do you ever feel like you don’t fit in your skin or like you are pretending to be someone you aren’t?
• When you hear "be your authentic self" do you wonder who that is?
• Or do the words "learn to love your body" make your skin crawl?
• Do you feel like you might be on the wrong path or that you are not on any path at all?
• When you are confronted with a big life challenge do you lie down or stand up?
• Do you ever think "is this all my life is going to be?"
AUDIBLE BOOK COMING SOON!
beth koritz, lpc
What do you get when you've been through divorce, paralysis, and a late-in-the-game career change? Ask beth koritz and she'll tell you that what you get is perspective and the chance to live your life without fear that you're breaking someone else's rules.
beth became a licensed professional counselor after several years working in and owning a variety of businesses, including business development coaching. Now she uses her expertise in Body Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Thought Field Therapy to help clients find and live their authentic lives with strength and resilience